Progressive Implantology & Periodontics is committed to ensuring the safety of our patients and employees. Our office follows the guidelines and regulations for universal precautions made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York Dental Association (NYSDA).
We currently have additional precautions when you prepare and arrive for an appointment:
- Wellness Screening Questions
- Temperature Screening of all patients upon arrival
- Hand Sanitizing of all who enter the lobby
- Increased personal protective equipment (PPE) worn by all clinical employees including N95 masks and face shields
- All instruments ae heat-pressure sterilized through our autoclave after each use.
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces
- Pittsford Location is utilizing a positive and negative air pressure system that purifies the air to Medical Grade
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients